Oregon Health Forum is the educational arm of The Lund Report and provides a place where healthcare leaders can discuss pivotal issues and interact with their colleagues. The public is welcome to attend these breakfast forums held at the Multnomah Athletic Club.
Past event topics have included:
- The future of CCO’s in Oregon
- Healthcare payment reform
- National healthcare reform and Medicare reform
- Health and the environment
- Solutions for rising healthcare costs
- Pharmaceutical costs
- The future of Oregon’s healthcare workforce
We are currently hosting breakfast forums with other organizations including the Oregon Business Magazine, the Oregon Environmental Council and SEIU. Is your organization interested in collaborating with Oregon Health Forum to host a breakfast? Contact Robin Moody at email@example.com.