The Oregon Health Forum provides a public venue for healthcare leaders, consumers, policymakers, and advocates to collectively and constructively address timely health policy issues and interact with their colleagues and peers.
Past event topics have included:
- The future of Coordinated Care Organizations in Oregon
- Mental health funding and emerging therapies
- Healthcare payment reform
- Health and the environment
- Racial healthcare disparities
- Solutions for rising healthcare costs
- Pharmaceutical costs
- The future of Oregon’s healthcare workforce
If your organization is interested in collaborating with Oregon Health Forum to host an event, contact Robin Moody at firstname.lastname@example.org.